1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Read and tell me what is wrong with this!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Mow It All, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Ok my zipcode is 08723 so you can check for yourself.....here is the weather forcast.....

Thursday, Mar 15 High: 71°F
    Friday, Mar 16 Snow and sleet High: 38 °F

HOW CAN IT BE 71 ON THURSDAY AND 38 ON FRIDAY.....Its not like a 5 degree drop, thats over 30 degrees......NUTS

2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Well yesterday morning i left the house in a sleeveless shirt to go work. It was beautiful out. maybe 65* or so out. Bye 3pm i was freezing cause it had dropped to about 40* or so and it was cloudy. Last night we got some snow flakes and sleet. it was about 25* or so. The day before that we set a record high of 73*.

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

its gonna get messy today:gunsfiring: :eek:

4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea really sloppy day ahead. March is like that with the big temperature drops, thats just how this month is.

5. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Great.....sold 1 jeep, took dump off the road for the season, started spring clean-ups....I should have #@&^%ing done this in January. I hope it melts faster than it falls, for my sake that is.

6. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Hey Mow,

I don't know how March and April is down in N.J? Here in Mass I have seen snow in early May! Although it is rare. I remember in the late 80's I was framing a house and we got a surprise 10 to 20 inch snow storm on April 28th. It was unreal! I think it all melted in a few days, but it sure was a mess for those few days?

Mak.

7. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Tuesday we set a record of 66 degrees, last night it got down to 5 degrees and then it dumped 4" of fresh snow today. At least I made a couple bucks today...payup

Buck

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

12-18 inches tonite NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, B.S. gonna warm up next week though

9. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Read & tell ME whats Wrong w/This?

All We here is CLOBAL WARMING I live in MAINE where is this GLOBAL Warming? as were in a Deep Freeze here! here We are in the second week of April & exspect SNOW this comming week END! & we haven*t seen the SUN for Days Now WEIRD?? ---OleTower--

10. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Sounds like a normal day here in Missouri.

11. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

80 on Tuesday 30 on wed. over 2 feet of snow by Sunday global what