1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RE- list meyers 10 ft plow power angle

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by alleghenypaving, Feb 10, 2009.

1. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

LQQK AT THIS DEAL, THAT SOME ONE PASSED UP.here we have a nice 10 ft meyers power angle blade with a fram,no truck mount. nice for a skid steer,or a replacement for your worn out one.FIRST $250.00GOT THE SET UP..THIS IS THE DEAL OF THE LONG WINTER. ,WANTED $400.00 FOR IT .FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. NOT HOLDING FOR NO ONE..

HPIM0640.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  2. wheelmanm80

wheelmanm80 Member

does this have the A-frame or just the mold board? very interested need one asap please respond

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

2nd in line and also very interested for my loader. Would you be willing to ship it? I understand that I will need to pay for shipping.

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

how could it be a power angle if it had no a-frame?.....

i would assume by the title it has it...

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I would assume he doesn't have the "push beam". I think this is for just the plow. No truck side mount or anything. Which is fine by me.

6. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

thanks for looking,plow is sold