1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Re Gift from Sno Way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by garleness, Jan 8, 2009.

1. garleness

garleness Member
    from ontario

Just pulled out all my paper work on my plow . I was reading the registration part, It says Special benifits for registration.(Upon registration you will recieve a gift directly from Sno-Way). I registered my plow , I have had warranty work done . but I have not recieved my gift directly from sno way as listed in my paperwork?. I live in Ontario, Canada maybe we dont get gifts here. tymusic

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

PM me all of your name address etc.. info and I will look into this for you. The serial # on the plow would also allow me to check into things if you prefer just to send that.

Thanks for choosing Sno-Way we appreciate your business.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Hey I had a Sno Way once and no one sent me a gift. Tom, I'll just PM you my info and you can get something sent my way too.

Thanks

4. oliversgreen

oliversgreen Junior Member

bought a spreader and got a nice pair of gloves a short time later. i must be one of the lucky one

5. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I bought a megaV and I got nothing either, well wait I did a new sticker and a mess of other parts later. lol j/k Tom. I would be happy with a fuel card tho for going back to the dealer so much. J/k again relax Tom. Were we supposed to get something tho, I heard of it but wasn't sure. Gloves would be cool or a sweatshirt.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Have to buy from me:D to get a sweatshirt, Snoway does not support an apparel line.

I have heard rumors of gloves though;)

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Wait I didn't purchase anything and I got one. I feel special. :blush2:

8. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

You never called me back the other day

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Ted I'll tell you the same thing I've told others, some laugh, some call me an a$$ but here it goes, I don't do phone sex.:D

I'm a hands on operator preferring the shop to the office. I have great gate keepers who are better at their job then I am at mine. So if it's parts you need give them a call or they'll be glad to take a message for me and relay the answer, but I rarely come to the phone if I can help it. I do however, answer all emails and PMs as I think you can attest.

So whats up?

10. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

PM is gonna be sent bud and noway on the phone sex, somehow it will cost me money.

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

LOL payup

12. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I know Tom and all I got was a hat. Guess he's not that high up the corporate ladder to rate the good stuff.:rolleyes:

13. ghlkal

ghlkal Member

Gloves

I received a pair of gloves - thanks :)

(took about 3 months after I registered the plow)

14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

snoway ff 013 (Medium).jpg

15. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I got a coffee cup ..........left it on the rear bumper. Now I do not have a coffee cup.....

16. toby4492

It was probably Grandview that took it :nod:

17. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I think you should give away samples of Fluid Film. :nod:

18. toby4492

I am working on that one but was thinking the 12 oz cans. :nod:

Gotta see if I get my sticker first :jester:

19. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

anyways how and where do i register my plow, I thought my dealer took care of that with the waranty slip.

20. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I might have to send you out a half-a-dozen. I can't believe one hasn't made it to you yet. :cry: