1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ratchet and snap chain binders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kc2006, Dec 13, 2012.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I bought a bunch of ratchet and snap binders from a local trucking company that switched to a different system. I kept some and am selling the rest off.

I have durabilt ratchet binders, they're 5400 and 6600lb ratings, forged american made units, I'm asking $15 each for them

Durabilt and Dixie snap binders, 5400lb rating, again american made forged units, I have 6 brand new ones asking $15 each for them, used ones $10.

I can ship 2 ratchets, or 3 snaps for $15 in a USPS flat rate box.

binders2.JPG

binder4.JPG

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I could probably use two ratcheting

3. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

I will take 2 of the 6600 lb. rating ratchet binders.Can't PM you from my phone so please accept my order until I can get on the computer.

4. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Anyone wanting some, send me a PM with what you want, I take paypal and I can ship out next day (joys of living across the street from the post office)

And I have plenty to go around.

5. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Getting back to everyone that PM'd me now.

Just an FYI, the black ratchet binders are ones I kept for myself and painted, the ones I'm selling look used like the pics of the snap binders, I just sprayed them real quick with flat black rustoleum so you can see they clean up easy.

I literally have about 500 more so if anyone else wants some let me know.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Can I get 4 ratchet 6600 lbs

7. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

Can i get 4 ratcheting 6600lbs and 3 snaps

8. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Got everyone answered up, if you paid already I'll get them shipped first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm out of 6600lb ratchets now, and the 6 new snap binders have sold also. Still have probably 100 5400lb ratchets and 300 snaps. The 5400 ratchets are identical to the 6600's except they're 1" narrower, i bolts and handles are identical dimensions.

Thanks everyone

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Pm sent and money paid

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I'll take 4 ratcheting

11. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Everyone that paid got shipped out late today, thanks guys.

Still have plenty more (especially the snap ones). Next batch to go out will be Wednesday for the few that have asked but haven't paid yet.

12. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

how many ratchets you got left? if you have 3 left i will buy them

13. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

came today thanks

14. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Yes got them thanks

15. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Sold out of ratcheting.

Just have snap styles left.

Everyone's shipped out, the last few guys that ordered were shipped January 2nd, we had a bunch of daytime snows here from a couple days before Christmas to New Year's Eve so I was swamped with work. Sorry for the delays but they're all on their way and should be almost to you by now.