1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rare old Dodge 4x4

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by pyro74, Apr 1, 2003.

1. pyro74

pyro74 Junior Member

I see it all the time. A 78-or so vintage yellow W350 crew cab driving around town. I know it used to be a town public works truck. A big Front 60 and a 60 or 70 rear. Just had to share.

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

It sounds like a really nice Dodge. I dont see to many older Dodge's but i really enjoy looking at the ones i do see:cool:

3. ToolManTimTaylor

ToolManTimTaylor Junior Member

Theres a couple guys in the NETDP that have EARLY first Gen w350 CTD trucks and one of them is in NEW condition :eek: that has maybe 28,000 miles on it at best! The thing is litteraly in factory fresh condition. Me .... I want a Powerwagon so bad it hurts.

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Some of those old Power Wagons were sweet.Drop a Cummins in it and you'll have one nice truck :D

5. ToolManTimTaylor

6. wyldman

wyldman Member

I'd take that 46 in a heartbeat.Looks a lot like the Power Wagon prototype they had out a while ago.

That first truck was on Ebay a while ago I think.Gotta love the old V-Blade ;)

7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The old Dodge's are really nice! i'd love to have one:drinkup:

8. ToolManTimTaylor