1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ransomes Bob-Cat Mower, Burlington WI $950

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselboy01, Jul 17, 2012.

1. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I am the second owner of this Rasnsomes Bob-Cat mower, It was used for light commercial work (10-15 hrs a week) always stored inside and very well maintained. All the sheet metal is good and straight, the deck is straight, 60" deck with new blades, newer drive tires, others tires are good. Onan gas engine, runs very well, lots of power. New drive shaft from engine to hydraulic pump. Hydrostatic drive, One peddle moves the mower forward and backwards. Good parking brake, Low hours (1767) Everything works like it should, Not a zero turn but does turn very sharp Great money maker! Cut down the mowing time on your own yard. I'm asking $950 but open to offers, no trades, cash only. PM, call, text if interested, (262) 617-8766 More pics also available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dieselboy01

24hp Onan engine, I also have the owners manual and parts book for this mower. Open to offers, Let me know what you want to pay!

3. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

This is for plowing equipment. Go post it on lawnsite.com

4. dieselboy01

Then I guess the guy who put his mini ex up for sale is wrong too. Most people on here seem to landscape, I just thought I would list this stuff on here, maybe someone is looking for something like this.

5. dieselboy01

I'm sorry, I didn't read the fine print for this thread, if its a problem then feel free to delete the ads.

6. dieselboy01

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!