1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ranger/Bronco ii power angle plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lowflying90, Aug 12, 2009.

1. lowflying90

lowflying90 Junior Member

I have a fisher Power angle/up and down snowplow to fit 86-92 rangers with the 2.9 engine. it has the v-belt driven hydraulic pump that goes in place of the air conditioning pump and two cable controls that mount under the dash. it is the 6.5' blade. the hydrualic cylinders appear to be in good shape. the plow has directions that can be found on fisher's website. the ranger frame mount has lights on top. and there is some wiring with it and i assume its everything you need for the lights to work. i never hooked this up as it wouldn't work easily on my 4 cylinder ranger that i have serpentine belts on.

$1000 obo. i'm located near indiana, pa.

jmpsu2@yahoo.com

2. lowflying90

here are some pictures as requested.

HPIM1703.jpg

HPIM1705.jpg

HPIM1706.jpg

HPIM1709.jpg

3. lowflying90

have held this for people a few times now, but its still here and still for sale.

4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

take a $100 deposit, that will keep people from wasting your time.

5. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

nice little setup !

6. lowflying90

plow is sold