1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Random shots

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MSS Mow, Mar 2, 2013.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

First pic - a couple boss plows/Chevy combos at my Boss dealer.
    Second pic - Ford F550 that one of the local towns uses.
    Third pic - a casualty of blizzard a couple weeks ago.
    Fourth pic - Had to dig a trench to get some flood water off a commercial site.
    Fifth pic - A school that I plow has several low spots where water always lays. It's always a mess.

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

2. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics. Quick question: Can you see much of your Boss plow when you drop the blade with your 2012 GMC? Also did you have to add any timbrens to the front end, or just plowing with it stock?

I will have a plow on my 13' Chevy by fall, so I'm curious how your GMC does with your 9.2 V. - Thx!

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Thanks. I cannot see any of the plow when it's dropped. I can only see the plow markers sticking up from the corners. No timbrens. The truck handles the 9'2" very well. Of course it's a 3500, not a 2500. Although I had an 08 GMC 2500 and it handled it fine too, but the 3500 does handle it better.