1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Random Shots Moving Snow.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Knockah22, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Grabbed a couple Pics of me moving some snow at one of our accounts, and some more back at the shop at the end of the day. Enjoy! Will try a post some videos soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My buddys truck. This one is For you Reaper.
    [​IMG]
    Cleaning up for the day.
    [​IMG]

2. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

those things are sweet.

3. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Some short videos I shot the same day as the photos.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/geeUcT7sAuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/geeUcT7sAuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZGwbIyC6xg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZGwbIyC6xg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Show off, b

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

It looks like you guys really have your $h!t together! Nice looking rigs!

6. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

how do you like those little deeres?

7. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

Looking good. How do you like that snowex?

8. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

They work great. We have a Snow wolf fast tach system on one machine and it is awesome. They have great visibility and travel quicker than our skid steers. Only a couple minor issues here and there.

Reaper - Sorry it took so long to post pics of his fenders all done. If he sees this pic he might get pissed because he didnt get to give a good cleaning. O well.

Smokejmpr - The snow ex in the picture is about 5-6 years old. Never had any issues, we have even loaded straight bulk salt through it. The guy who owns the truck dumps 6 or so pallets of salt through it every event.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Will try and post more if we ever get any more snow.

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Just curious, why in the hell would anyone put 6 pallets of salt through that little spreader every event??

Back to the important stuff, those loaders are cool! I wish I had one for snow removal. The rest of the year it would sit though.

10. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Totally agree........great pics/vids BTW!!!!

11. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nice pics and vids.

Is that the randall road/technology drive area? That looks like village pizza

12. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Why 6 pallets of salt? Why not? We plow cul de sacs and salt them when we are all done. He will be investing in a bulk spreader for next year, but hes just using what he has and what works. Its really not all that bad, as long as you have someone riding with you loading the bags. O and we only use our machines in the winter. we let them sit the rest of the year....

Stroker79 - Good eye. You are correct. Although we do not plow the village pizza.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

13. stroker79

Nice. That would be a nice push all back there. I know snow systems has some stuff in there too. I seen their flags when I went and ate at big sammys a few weeks ago.

14. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Big sammys is one of ours. The flags you see is Great lakes snow systems. We have factories, as well as half of the retail in front. Our loaders plow that road infront of sammys to the road we were working at in the video.

15. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

what do the deere 244s compare to as a skiddy as far as pushing and snow removal, also what is transport speed?

16. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

The 244js have more power than our Jd 332 skid steer. We only have a 10ft pusher/plow on it but it is capable of pushing a 12Fter. When plowing, I push a full box 200ft or so and never have any pushing issues. They travel at 18mph. The cat model mini end loader will travel 22mph.

17. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

i'd like to see some more videos of those loaders.....

18. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Those loaders are sweet!

19. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Those little plastic tops on em make nice ice scrapers for mirrors.

Just saying. :laughing:

20. stroker79

Yes, yes they do:D:laughing: