1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Random Pics of Riding Today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LawnProLandscapes, Feb 12, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

on the way out to salisbury ny met the town of manheim with there blower truck opening up burrell rd.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

followed a town of little falls plow for a little while
    [​IMG]

2. LawnProLandscapes

heres some pics of hitting drifts today in salisbury ny also a couple pics of the salisbury ridgerunners bombardier groomer out making the trails nice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. LawnProLandscapes

[​IMG]
    uh oh i think ima need some help!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more to come this week of drift busting

4. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

is that you on the ski-doo

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very cool shots, I too was wondering if that was you on the sled.

6. LawnProLandscapes

yes im on the sled thats stuck in the drift. its an 2005 ski doo race chassis with a 2005 ski doo 600 ho motor in it. my brother is in the first sled pic where the sled is out in the field. it was a good time got bucked off once but i dont have a pic of that one.

7. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

argg you be making me jealous, I haven't gotten to do much riding yet this year and time is ticking by. Hopefully next week I can get upstate and get some miles on my sled.

8. SteveJ

SteveJ Senior Member

Nice!, Very Nice!

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I like to see all of the different types of snow removal equipment.

10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Shots

11. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I like to see you're out having fun on your sled. Trails around here are getting pretty chewed up and I've only got a couple hundred miles on so far. We need snow!

12. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Get up to just north of fulton they got 45 inches in less then 12 hrs gona be some good riding up there!!!!

13. LawnProLandscapes

thats no good. ive got about 600 miles on so far which isnt great. but its pretty good now and were getting more snow as we speak so im going out tomarroe after plowing and going to take about a 100 mile ride then back to the DRIFTS !! :rolleyes: finally we have some dang drifts, it sucks getting stuck thoug.

we didnt get that much but i could ride out of my back yard and go to tug hill if i wanted. theyve got plenty of snow. its so much nicer to ride when you dont have to trailer anywheres.

14. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

I don't get the pic of the blower truck. It looks like the snow is shooting out from under it.. and no snow is coming out the shoot?

15. cantoo

cantoo PlowSite.com Veteran

Lawnpro, my son has an 03 440 race sled and he just got done dropping a 600 HO in it last week. He was going to work this morning and hit a railway track. Not sure how much damge they are bringing it home on a truck any minute.
    We bought a complete 03 600 HO with a blown motor, had the motor rebuilt (crank and bearings) in Michigan and dropped it into the 440. The motor had reverse too so it's on the 440. He sold pretty much all the left over parts off the 600 and it paid for the motor and he's even up a few bucks. We still have a few front end parts left. Hope we have the parts to fix it back up. He's done some painting and panel switches on it too.

IMG_0395.jpg

16. cantoo

The blower had 2 chutes on it. It can either blow up out the top and direct it across the highway or blow straight off the fan. Blowing straight off the fan uses less fuel but doesn't throw it as far.

17. cantoo

Just unloaded the sled. Hit a railway tie laying beside the track. Front shock (big$) front subframe (just sold the spare last week) and other front end stuff. The left ski is 10" farther back than the right. Should have it fixed by the time the snow melts.

18. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

how much snow is there over that way in salisbury?

nice sled, DOO all the way

19. LawnProLandscapes

ouch hope he's alright. yea the shocks are pretty pricey.. go to this site http://monsterperf.com/ and send him an email or call him, his name is ian he usually has some hpg race shocks. real good guy to deal with he does the revalving on my shocks :cool: hope you get her back on the snow before its gone. got any pics of the damage? your son has a nice sled btw i like his style :cool:

daredog id say we got about a good 6-8 inches last week so our trails are pretty solid. had good drifts for about two days until we got the ice the other day. groomers have been out like crazy making the trails nice and there filling in an packing down any water holes there were.

Ride doo Drive Blue

20. countryboy

countryboy Junior Member

painted

Its painted up like an IQ:jester: