1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Random Pics from ProTouch

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Nov 5, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

How to extend a boss undercarriage for a 4" lift:
    thick steel and alot of $$ in grade 8, 9/16"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

new addition:
    06 f350 6.0L psd, 72K miles on it, clean oasis, rides great. 22K from indiana. came with the 08 tow mirrors and the 08 20" rims that my brother put on his truck.
    will be getting a boss undercarriage and running a 9'2" V

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. PTSolutions

9' Boss skidsteer trip edge. Will be used in the HOA we service along with our erskine hiflo snowblower. We will be putting Boss wings on this plow as well, should make it 10'10" wide with wings. Really wanted a Kage system but you cant beat 2500 bucks for this plow, and we already have the wings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Why does the 5th bolt look bent?

5. PTSolutions

B/c of the way it only catches part of the cross beam. We will prolly cut off a part of that corner so it will sit flush, but for now its plenty strong. All 4 bolts catch the cross beam plus all the extra bolts to sandwich the plates together.

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Hey whatever works, right? New truck looks good!

7. rstan2010

rstan2010 Member
    from Troy MI

Do you still have the 09? Hows it running?

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You should really use grade 5 bolts for plow mounts. Grade 8 will not break as fast (if they break) should you hit something hard enough. The push beam on old school Fisher speed casts uses two grade 2 bolts so there is some give (like a shear pin) is there is a hard enough impact. Nice equipment.

9. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Grade 2, 5, and 8..... F@#$ that! You should use L9's like I do! LOL!!!! JK!!! I used a L9 as a king pin on a meyer and it ate through the A frame after 2 pushes. Not going to do that again.

10. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

What is up with the exhaust? Lmfao ....

11. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

You can buy the cage box ends for the boss skid steer plows. Just shoot a pm to kage.....

12. PTSolutions

I completely forgot about that, thanks for the notice!

he usually runs a dual stack exhaust but since it gets a box and transfer tank in the winter he just turns the 90* out and puts this tip on.

13. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Why not just modify the plow mounting point instead? That looks hideous!

14. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice trucks!

15. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

A heads up, on those stock 08 20's, if those tires are the goodyears that come from factory, I had no traction with them last year on my truck.