1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Random Pics- Back rack 06 f-350 flatbed

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LawnProLandscapes, Feb 29, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

heres a few pics of my back rack i just had installed

heres a 2 pics of my boss dealers two plow trucks. the first one is a he's got a 2008 f-350 set up just like the 2007 but it is black. 2007 f-350 xl 6.0 powerstroke flatbed dually with a 10' power v
    second is an older f-350 in MINT shape that sits in the shop with a 9'2" power v on it.
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  2. LawnProLandscapes

here are a couple L brackets i fabbed up for my own light bar mount for my mini edge i bought. didnt feel like dishing out the 40 bucks for em. if you look at the back rack pics we made our own tool box bracket too:rolleyes: save me some money... I still have to cut down the one side of the L brackets thats why they still look huge.
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice work on the rack. It doesnt have the mounts for the tool box on it?
    That 07 must be all over the place with no weight behind it.
  4. LawnProLandscapes

thanks. no the rack was used and he brought it back to the dealer and wanted them to sell it but it had no hardware or box mounts. we just welded a couple bolts together for the mount and we just used a couple aluminum blocks to prop the back of the box up then cranked her down.

i havent heard of them having too much trouble with that f-350 sliding around. i think that flate bed has some weight to it. the owner of the place also has a 2008 F-350 harley edition hiding out back. i saw it the day he brought it home and went out in the shop and its been there since.
  5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

the back rack looks nice....personally i would move the lightbar onto the back rack
  6. LawnProLandscapes

im going to mount my mini edge on there. thats whats in the pics with the brackets im making. im going to take the ecco off and when i pic up an f-450 or f-550 ill put the ecco on that. its a nice light just the mini edge i wanted for a while... thanks for the compliments so far.
  7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice addition too the truck are planning on adding work lights ? BTW your boss dealer has some really awesome fords :D
  8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well you wont regret the mini edge decision ... when i had my mini edge i loved it until i ran it over accidentally ... now i have a full edge ... GOOD LOOKIN RIDE !!!! good luck with money makin ..
  9. bosslover

bosslover Member

hey ben u jerk lol jk ill have mine shortly it looks nice cant wait to see it with the mini edge on it
  10. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

I bought my Boss Poly V from C. Stahl too; -from his store on River Road in Marcy. I run the Whelen Mini Liberty Edge with linear LED's, -great light. By the way we received between 12" to 14" on the last storm (Top of Stage Rd. in Marcy), what did you end up with in Little Falls?
  11. LawnProLandscapes

we got about 10" in town from the storm and about 12-14" up on the hill toward salisbury. yea charlies store up in marcy is nice too, they have a lot more of the husq's on display up there. good guy to do business with and his crew is always willing to help out. yea im itching to get the light bar up on the truck but im still searching for the perfect switch box, and i have to get a set of work lights up on the rack and wire that all up at once.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks! You need a can or 2 of ff on the workbench...lol
  13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice trucks and back rack