1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ramrod mini skid (NJ)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nitro1253, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Nitro1253

Nitro1253 Junior Member
    from NJ

Machine is in good condition and ready to go to work. It has a 16hp Briggs motor and currently runs on propane but can easily be switched back to gas if you want to. It lifts 550 lbs to full height and can load a Ford F-550 mason dump with no problem. It could use a tire (holds air fine but low on tread). Willing to trade for a truck, stump grinder, enclosed trailer, or????? I got cash if needed to go with a trade. located in central NJ 08724

ramrod 001.jpg
  2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Can I borrow that sucker for about a week? lol What is the overall width ? I need something small to get into my backyard..
  3. Nitro1253

Nitro1253 Junior Member
    from NJ

buy it and sell it when your done, i would have to measure it but i think 38 inches wide
  4. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

how much for it
  6. Nitro1253

Nitro1253 Junior Member
    from NJ

sorry $3750 obo