1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ram Headlight adapters

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 4x4Farmer, Jul 28, 2015.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I have a wiring harness I took out of my 06 Dodge ram 2500 when I traded it off this summer. I now have a 2012 Ram 2500 and I was wondering if it takes the same adapter or if I need something new. This wiring harness I have has had the original headlight plugs cut out and the adapters hardwired right into it. The guy did a great job of doing it and heat shrinked everything and put plastic shrouding right to the factory stuff. Just hoping I don't have to cut them out and redo it. I could pop my headlights out and just check but you have to remove the whole grill on a 2012 ram to get a headlight out so I want to be sure I have what I need before I go ripping into it. Thanks for the help guys.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try bosses website under match up. But I'm gunna say no, there not the same

3. RRSS

RRSS Junior Member

Yeah their website is pretty good but I have troubles finding the headlight adapters

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

5. RRSS

RRSS Junior Member

Kind of confusing but I think the adapters I have will work. Looks like 2006-2014 are the same...even with 1 replaceable bulb or 2 it's the same part number.