1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ram 2500 quad cab

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by chris k, Feb 26, 2004.

1. chris k

chris k Senior Member

here is the new ride

2004_0214image0009.jpg

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice set up i noticed that the dodge are hanging low to the ground

3. chris k

chris k Senior Member

It actually sits higher than my 01 F350 did.

4. Big Ram Man

Big Ram Man Junior Member

Looks good. Hope you have good luck with it. Seems to sit better than most with plow up. Do somthing to the supension up front?

5. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Nope..completely stock. We'll see how it does on the road. Haven't had any snow since I picked it up

6. Big Ram Man

Big Ram Man Junior Member

Lots of snow here to spare. My Ram has been plowing steady sense the New Year came in.

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

we just need some snow to try that baby out !!![​IMG]

8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I like the white truck with the yellow plow, looks good together. I have a buddy that has a 2004 dodge and it set a lot higher than my F250SD. Good luck on getting some snow.:waving:

9. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Yah it's not looking good for snow. It looks more like the landscape trailer will be on soon. Mid 50's all week. Although the weather men are saying that they don't think the winter is over yet. Only time will tell

10. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

nice truck dude, is that a wheel horse in the backround, the older wheel horse's are unstopable with plows and chains, i have a old sears and my friend had a wheel horse and they do great, mine was better since i have agricultural tires instead of chains:nod:

11. chris k

chris k Senior Member

Yep sure is a wheel horse.