1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ram 1500 and hts swap

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by bambislayer09, May 27, 2014.

1. bambislayer09

bambislayer09 Junior Member
    from MI

Hey guys, hope everyone and their equipment made it through the rough winter okay. I am in need of the vast amount of info from this forum. I currently have a 2013 Ram 1500 with an HTS on it, and during the off season I would like to swap it for a 7.5 Western Pro. I was wondering if the HTS mount, harness etc is compatible with the Pro. Can I just hook it up and go? Or do I need to change the truck mount, plugs, computer, controller and everything? Thanks for your time and enjoy the off time before winter returns!

2. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

You will have to change the mount. The rest of the equipment should work(harness, controller).