1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Raising ultra mount connection height

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Jakkle5, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Trying to raise the height of the ultra mount connection to meet my truck. I installed 1.5" leveling blocks on the front end of my 05 F350 and now its difficult to get the plow to line up with the truck. I have to physically lift and push the plow onto the truck mounts. How do I raise the connection height on the plow side?

2. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I would go western site and down load the service manual for your plow. You have to atke a fair amount of the plow apart to flip the paltes around or side to side. Hard to explain but the pictures will help.

3. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

I tried looking under the mechanic section and the owner manual section of the literature library. Nothing on there relates to what I'm looking for. Do you have a link by chance?

4. michdeere

michdeere Member

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  5. michdeere

michdeere Member

6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

it is not that hard.

Look at the foot. There is a roll pin that has ajustment. Pop the pin out and move the foot to a lower postion. Put the pin back in.

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

This will help I am sure.

Western Plow Foot.jpg

8. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass