1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

raising plow hieght

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by earl964, Sep 21, 2007.

1. earl964

earl964 Member

Can anyone tell me if I can raise the plow hieght on my F-350 . I have a minute mount 1 and I need to get more lift out of it so that it does not drag on my driveway. Some one told me there are three pin adjustments for this. Any help would be great
    Semper Fi
  2. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I have not looked closely at the MM plows in a while. I'm still running a Speedcast. But I would think they have the same adjustment. But it's not much. There should be three holes where the plow "A" frame mounts to the headgear. Just use the lowest hole. It is only raising that point and giving the plow a slight bit more attack angle. Thats the best you can do.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'm going to guess that you have too much slack in your lift chain.....just take out a few links and you should be all set :)
    But still leave enough for the plow to float further down when lowered so that it can follow driveway curvature.
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I agree 100%. That's got to be your problem.