1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Raining Here, Cleaned the Truck Yesterday

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nickv13412, Jan 25, 2010.

1. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Still needs to be waxed, but looks a bit better now. One pic from last month with the plow on...Almost 60 degrees here today :realmad:

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

nice truck. looks like it sits a bit lower in the front than most of the OBS fords. do you have the stock 2 leaf spring up there? if so, get a set of add-a-leafs. it'll bring it right up and hold the plow a bit better. not that anything is wrong with it now - just looks low to me. either that or you have taller than stock tires on it.
  3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

It's stock up front, 2 leafs, I'll eventually do an add a leaf but im in no rush, it holds the plow pretty damn good with no ballast. And yes the tires are 285s, stock was either 235 or 245 i believe, so they do take away a fair amount of gap. thanks
  4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Looks real good Nick- T-shirt weather today ,huh? New tires too? Nice. Looks like halftime is just about over, get ready for a snowy February.:drinkup:
  5. Matt10486

Matt10486 Member

Love that truck. I love the old stlye fords!!
  6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

beautiful truck nick . never gets old looking at it :cool:
  7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck and plow
  8. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Love that truck! Beautiful money making setup there. If you don't mind, what size tires are you running?
  9. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

285/75/16 Cooper S/T's

thanks guys :drinkup: