1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rain rain rain

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by t4dodge, Dec 24, 2003.

1. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

2. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

i feel your pain we just got 1.32" of rain a day or 2 ago and have gotten only a few 3/4" or 1/2" snows. nothing to make any money from...makes me wonder if this is going to be another one of thoes years where we dont get any snow just rain...
  3. ZR2plower

ZR2plower Member

It is pouring out as I type this. Just when I had a good base to work with on my driveways they all turn to mud! Now I get to beat my plow on all the rocks and stumps all over again.:mad:
  4. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

yea they said we were supposed to get 8-10" of lake effect snow and guess what 2 inches max...not even worth starting my truck for.....and now suppose to rain sat/sun then a snowstorm on mon/tues...i mean WTF????:realmad: :realmad:
  5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

If we all got as much snow as rain, we would we rich!payup
    I think mother nature needs to get laid.:D
  6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Dang Rain

I hate when rains like crazy and then the back side of the front gives us a "courtesy snow" of an inch or so. Why can't we get the cold air intrusion scheduled closer to the massive moisture conditions? Someone needs to send Mother Nature an E-mail.
    No rain, rain is for spring, snows for winter!
  7. Roadwarrior

Roadwarrior Junior Member
    from CNY

Bleak future

Any sustained cold air is at least 3 weeks away. Looks like the winter of 01-02 all over again. Nice if you have contracts though.:D
  8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

x-mas eve was all rain here:mad: