1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RAIN Rain GO Away !!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IndySnowPlow, Feb 28, 2005.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

How depressing once again....all this moisture and it is in the form of rain :realmad:

Thats it...Im turning on the A/C and opening all the doors & windows...Just maybe to cool it of a bit LOL :eek:
  2. jclodfe2

jclodfe2 Junior Member

Well it's 2:30 in Southern IN and it has just changed from rain to a wet snow. Not sticking anywhere. I want snow also. I do have my blade put away in the garage where I can't get to it, and no gas in the truck. I hope this will help bring the snow. I will keep you informed what happens down here.
  3. ymerejsregor

ymerejsregor Junior Member

Snowing in Muncie

It just started snowing in the Muncie area, so I would say it's going to make it to Indy one way or the other.
  4. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

It has been snowing here since 12noon...And not 1 flake has stuck to the ground...melts as it lands.
  5. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Hah, that sucks. We got a nice 10-12 inches comming here in the NorthEast! Im loving it..
  6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

What is going on back over there now? Is the snow sticking yet? I hope so.

Columbus, Ohio
  7. jclodfe2

jclodfe2 Junior Member

Grass is still Green

It's 7:00 here and the grass is still green. Louisville weather station said that in my location here in IN. I will likely only see about 1-2 inches. That stinks. Should be here later on tonight and suppose to have 25-30 mph winds. Hope everyone else is having fun in the snow.
  8. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Rain Rain go away, Come as SNOW another day :p
  9. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

LOL....Good one GB

930pm here in Indy and not a darn bit of accumulation. Im going to bed, not even setting the alarm. Sleeping in tomorrow. Ha' take that ya old weatherman....