1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

radiator problem

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by campi, Oct 16, 2003.

1. campi

campi Member

been here before!! I have another problem!!!! need help again?? fixed all other problems, now new one!! my radiator started leaking last nite a friend had a new one from a project never finished ! looked like the same rad, took old one out before then i noticed some thing different it has the trans cooler lines every thing matches (but) no place for heater hose no nipple coming out of rad??? is ther any other place i could connect heater hose????? the return goes to intake!! never saw this before can use HELP Thanks again!! CAMPI !!!!!

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Your truck should have a nipple in the intake and the return to the rad.If the new rad doesn't have the return,the take out the plug in top of the water pump and put a pipe nipple in there.That is where you can connect the return hose from the heater core.