1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

RAD TECHNOLOGIES

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jimsmowin, Jan 30, 2001.

1. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I'm just trying to figure out what this link has to do with snow plowing?

Is it for salt storage? Loading salt with a grain auger?

~Chuck

3. bob

bob PlowSite.com Veteran

I think they make a sweepster-like brush.

4. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

they build snow blowers, and some time ago some body was looking for this site. sorry if i posted wrong

5. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care Member

What do you mean what does this have to do with plowing???This company makes the blowers,sweepers,blades for walker and ALOT of walkbehinds.Everyone is allways asking me where I got my blade and broom for my scag walk-behind...well there's the answer!They make the blowers etc for walker,scag,exmark,ransomes and more!

6. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

It took so long for the page to load, I left before it finished loading. All I saw on the main page was references to grain handling and storage.

This page:

http://www.radinter.com/radequip/anglais/equip.htm

"Founded in 1974, RAD Equipment Inc, is a manufacturer and distributor of handling, milling, cleaning, storage and drying equipment for grain and feed."

I'd be glad to see their other products, but can't seem to find them!

~Chuck

7. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

I cant find anything of interest here also. Something may have gotten lost in the French to English translation. It takes forever to load too!

Is there info on these blowers and blades on here, or do they just make them on the side and not advertise on the site?