1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

rad attachments for snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pats plowing, Dec 17, 2001.

1. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

where can i buy a rad 40+ icnh snowblower? i found the site once from exmark but couldn open it again. how much do these attachments cost? do they have a plow and how much for it? i have a belt drive and i think u are supposed to use hydros in the snow but i can use belts by tightening the belts and sealing the drive i think. any help is aprreciated.

i did a search but didnt find prices. would a 12.5 hsp engine be enough for the blower?

2. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns PlowSite.com Veteran

www.agro-tec.com

They have a 888 number and will direct you to the nearest dealer. They're helpful.

A blade is going to be about $900 complete.
    A blower is going to be about $2500.
    (Once you have the mounting kit for one, you can add the other attachments for less $.)

I don't think I'd use one with a belt-drive machine.

A 12.5hp will power the thing but obviously won't have the performance of a 23hp in deep or heavy snow.