1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rackbody Again.........

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Sharpshooter77, Mar 3, 2008.

?

Rackbody Again.......

1. Leave it as is and drive it untill it rots off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Flatbed no dump lift with rack sides

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. flatbed with dump lift with rack sides

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

O.k Here I go again. Its my 1993 F-250 pickup, I would like to put a flatbed dump body on my teeruk. I am woundering if you guys think its worth the trouble. For those of you that dont remember I put on my 1995 F-350. Heres my truck as it sits now http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=49602

I dont know but for some reason I like red teeruks with a black flatbed, I have all ready priced it out I can do this all for under 700 bucks. plus I am not going to chop the pickup body up into pieces, I think I will try to sell it. Anyways let me know what you guys think and why.

Shane ussmileyflag

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If it's only $700.00 I would do it
    If I could do the same for $700.00 I would do it to my 1995 F-350 diesel

3. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

$700 why are you even asking just do it and take pics. for us.

4. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

I geuss its final, out with the old POS pickup box and in with the new custom flatbed/dump.ussmileyflagussmileyflag