1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

r snoway any good

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by l&m land, Dec 13, 2005.

1. l&m land

l&m land Junior Member

i have been looking at a new snoway i hear a lot about them but is there any problme with them i don't like having to work on thing in the dark would like some feed back. i have always had western plow thanks

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I bought one this year, I have used western, and myer, and I love the Snow-way. The only thing is I have a ploy and if you wish to put wings on it you have to add some braces.:gunsfiring:

3. jlines

jlines Junior Member

I like mine

I have owned a sno-way for several years. I have used it for my own long driveway. It was also used commercially for one year by a friend of mine. I like the down-pressure feature. It has worn out one truck, and is now starting on a second. It sat idle one entire year outdoors unprotected and still fired up perfectly when it was used last year. Don't know how to compare since I have never owned any other. Hope this is helpful.