1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

R.G.Peel Construction pics and vids thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by R.G.PEEL, Feb 6, 2011.

1. R.G.PEEL

R.G.PEEL 2000 Club Member
    from Toronto

Here are some pics and videos of the plows pushers and blowers.

rsz_100_0253.jpg

rsz_100_0257.jpg

rsz_100_0258.jpg

rsz_100_0260.jpg

2. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

3. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a good looking rig. Is that a load trail trailer?

4. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Yep, load max. its the same company just their heavier line of trailers.

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Just watched your video. That S185 does a pretty good job with the 10ft'er. I thought it might be to big. Guess not

6. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

You need a 2 speed, do you leave your truck running all the time? I love the look of your truck,
    must because I have the same one, I have'nt drove mine since fall guess I just hate rust I want it to last,
    anywas you have a very nice setup congrats

7. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

how come the fender lights don't work on the drivers side?

8. snocrete

snocrete Banned

For someone that dosent know how to run equipment properly, or matches a machine to a job inproperly......you would be correct.

Great vids R.G. ! !

9. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Trembley, your truck looks really good too. You have good taste. Shortbox duallies all the way! My fender light was corroded and shorting the fuse for all of my tailights. I disconnected the harness while I wait for a new one. Sharp eye though! I don't leave the truck running all the time. Only was running there because I was only going to be 30 mins and wanted it to still be warm. Under normal cricumstances it is plowing at the same time as the bobcat but the plow was broken so I lugged the bobcat from site to site. Two speed will be on my next one for sure, but meantime this does just fine. I plow a grocery store/stripmall complex for ppm with this and it gets the job done in less than 3 hours each time.

Snocrete, thanks bud. I knew when I posted that you'd like that. Rumour has it you like the bobcats yourself. I may end up switching to a taller tire with a truck tread, as you mentioned, for next year. This machine wasn't supposed to be on snow this year. I got the contract last minute. I had an 8 ft box as a loaner while I was waiting for this 10 so when I got the extra contract I just told them to sell the 8 ft to my account as well.

10. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

11. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

how is that snoway? seems like it moves really slowly....

12. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

I have smaller orfices in the hydraulic system to slow in the hydraulic system to slow it down. It is pretty heavy so when it moves fast it really throws the truck around. I like smoother better.

It has some problems that are typical to snoway Revs, but they keep replacing it and it keeps moving large quantities of snow as you can see in the vid, so I'm happy with it. In a couple years when the kinks are all worked out I'll likely buy some more.

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good Grant.

14. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking equipment you have!

15. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Great vids Grant.
    Do you always blow your your curblines after plowing?

16. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Thanks Dave and Bertog.

No Johnny, just that night there was a bunch of packed stuff and the blower does a nice scrape. Last years deal involved blowing all the sidewalks and the curblines all night, no pusher. It is rare to have enough large sidewalk in a row to make that worthwhile but where we did it looked great.

17. Mister Plow

Mister Plow Senior Member

What's the horizontal ram for on the back of the snowblower unit?

Nice equipment

18. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

The ram is actually on the loader. It is connected to the bobtach levers to alow them to open and close from inside the cab so you can switch attachments without getting out.

19. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Good song :D

And nice equipment :)

20. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Here are some pics of the M series T 650 digging/loading sand as well as unloading stone from a flatbed. Incredibly stable/powerful/comfortable. Bobcat really hit the nail on the head with this machine series. I want to upgrade my excavator and wheeled skidsteer to this type as well when its time. The final pic is the end result of the new retaining wall on a sand dune in Wasaga Beach.

phpWhLtjAAM.jpg

phpBc5mPBAM.jpg

php9hwF0dAM.jpg

phpvqCHSjAM.jpg