1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

R/C Snowblower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Fire_n_Ice, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

I did a search to see if this has made it to plowsite yet and didnt come across it. So here it is, stumbled on this on YouTube (NOT MINE) ...

R/C Snowblower

It's a pretty cool idea and there is definitely alot of time and $$$ into that thing, but for god's sake, PUT A CAMERA ON IT!!! If you still have to be outside with it.....whats this point (not to take away from the time and creativity here, I know I could never build this!!! Thumbs Up )?!?!?!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. AIMscapes

AIMscapes Member

Years ago I came across a link for a guy that made an RC skid loader for clearing his drive. He would sit in the window and clear his drive............. not such a bad idea!

3. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

Not a bad idea at all! Actually, I wish I had the ability to build something like that..:.there was a link on here some time ago of guy who buildt a R/C snowplow, but he had a camera on his....

4. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

That things freakin cool!!!

5. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

thats pretty cool.

6. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

needs a camera to be really effective, but great idea

7. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Awesome...now he can run over all the bare spots in the grass with his rc mower

8. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

Lololololololol