1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

R.A.S.K. Independant Contractors Needed! Indy/Lafayette/Terre Haute/etc

Discussion in 'Employment' started by VanceCox@RASK, Nov 2, 2006.

1. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

R.A.S.K. & Assiciates, Indiana's largest snow & ice removal operation, is now hiring independant contractors. We are currently looking for qualified, experienced contractors with pickup trucks, loaders, backhoes, skid-steers, tractors, etc. We not only service all of Indiana, we have large accounts in Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio as well. Some praticular areas we are servicing where we could use help NOW include: Terre Haute, IN; Lafayette, IN; South Bend, IN; Toledo, OH, Champaigne, IL, & our home base of Indianapolis, IN. R.A.S.K. Contractors can expect to be treated fairly, paid well, and paid in 7-10 days after an event! R.A.S.K. has been in business for almost 20 years providing service to our many established accounts (i.e. Meijer, Lowes, Wal-Mart, Larger Shopping Centers, etc.). Please contact me, Vance Cox, on my cell @ (317)538-0874 or email me @ vcox@raskcorp.com to get signed up today! Feel free to check us out on the web at www.raskcorp.com. Thank you and LET IT SNOW!!