1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Qustion about Curtis plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plow north, Jan 12, 2005.

1. plow north

plow north Member

Was wondering if anybody has owned or used a curtis plow and what you think of them? Do u no any sites where I can buy snow wings for my plow, Id appreciate it thnx. :)

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Love Mine,this is the 2nd season using the Curtis 3000,very easy to put on truck and run. You will like it.

Regards Mike

3. RAYJAY

RAYJAY Junior Member

love mine have it 4 years now works great built strong

4. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

This is my first year with a Curtis or any plow for that matter. In the past I cleared snow with my Kubota, but a month of minus 30 last winter convinced me there had to be a warmer way! When shopping around I was looking for ease of mounting and dismounting, since I didn't plan on keeping the plow mounted when driving to work. That narrowed it down to the Curtis or the Blizzard. After trying each -- mounting and dismounting repeatedly at the dealers -- I settled on the Curtis. Works very well, is easy to work on, and boy do I love that heated cab!

Pete

5. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

curtis

I had the origional series 2000 8 ft. 7 winters 1996-2002. Great plow,never had a single problem. Now i'm a snoway guy, the POWER plow! :salute:

6. akayii

akayii Junior Member

Just put a new SNO PRO 3000 7.5 ' on my 1/2 ton chevy. Absolutely love the plow and it's ease of hitch n run sysytem.