1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

quoting new jobs

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IA snoman, Oct 2, 2003.

1. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

How does everybody quote their jobs? I thought I saw something in a sample contract about pricing by amount of snow and breaking down into separate brackets. I currently price by the hour, seems to be the way its done here. How much would you charge in those brackets? Any other suggestions?:confused:

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

There are many different way to price a contract.I suggest you do a search on pricing first,as it will all be covered in there.If you have any other questions,just ask.

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

4. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

There are so many different ways to bid a job. I would look at your local competition, and then see what would work for you the best.... My 2 cents

Rick

5. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Thanks for the info, keep it coming if you can help me out.:)

6. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite:waving:

Good to see another Iowa member.
    Mark K

7. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Thanks Speedracer. Saw you were from Winterset. Nice to know that someone can relate this close to home.:)