1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quite a day

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wfd44, Feb 2, 2005.

1. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

Well my day has been a bit stressed. Started out with an extra 6 hours spent at my regular job (unpaid). On the way home the alternator in the plow truck s*** the crib. Needed to rush fix that when I should have been packing to go away so it would be available for a friend of mine to do my plowing while I am in Florida. Then tonight while I am finishing my packing my neighbor comes knocking on the door cause his girlfriend just backed in to my truck (sitting parked on the street). Pushed the driver's quarter in pretty good just ahead of the rear wheels. Now I get to spend the first day of my vacation playing call the insurance agent and then in ten days when I get back go play the estimate game. Maybe I can get my tailgate fixed in the deal too or find some other way to come out a bit ahead in the deal.

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

But I do have some good news, I just saved a tone of money switching to Geico :p

But really, sorry to hear that :eek:

3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

hopefully all the bad stuff is out of the way before your vacation. Have fun in Florida and enjoy the heat. :waving: