1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quik Video Of My Head Ache Rack And Lites

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Oct 1, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The head ach rack on my 2010 Toyota Tundra.

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ae5p-WzJF0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ae5p-WzJF0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>
  2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Mercer, I really like your truck, the color in particular. The rack and guard rails look well done.
  3. mercer_me

Thank you, I realy apreciate the complement.
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice. I like the color too.
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Good Fab work. Looks Great!!!
  6. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

Looks great . Is that 1" tube ?
  7. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Looks good! I like the how the switches match the panel/existing switches and look like OEM switches.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet man, great fab work on the rack.
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great! Really like the side rails and switches! Get a nice mini-led light bar though man! That strobe looks UGLYYY
  10. mercer_me

I just pulled out two of the blank switch panels and drilled holes in them and put the switshes in them.
  11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Love the expanded metal. Nice job on everything!