1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quik Video Of My 1978 Allis-Chalmers 5050

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Sep 30, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Me operating my 1978 Allis Chalmers 5050 50HP diesel tractor.

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ysFkBXJtgY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ysFkBXJtgY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

2. Mike NY

Mike NY Senior Member
    from zone 5

Oh I'm disapointed, I thought for a moment you were going to smash the shed with it. Haha. Hard to kill those old tractors.

3. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

nice find mercer,get some paint on her

yea i thought you were dozing it over too lol

4. mercer_me

My great grand father bought it brand new back in 1978. When he died my dad bought it. Now I own it with my dad. The video is does look like I'm going to hit that hen house, but realy I'm over 4' from it.

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice wicked old trackta! :laughing:

6. mercer_me

That's how we say it in Maine.

In Maine we have:
    "Tractas"
    "Skiddas"
    "Bunchas"
    "Limbas"
    "Forwardas"
    "Harvestas"
    "Loadas"
    "Dozas"
    "Prosesas"
    "Caas"
    "4-wheelas"
    "Lawnmowas"
    Just to name a few.

7. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I know, and it's funny! It's been spoofed so much on t.v. it's even better when it's authentic.

8. mercer_me

It's like on American Loggers they put sup titles when they are talking. I can understand them perfectly.

9. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

I love it mercer, its a gem. She sounds strong and healthy. Definately has tons of potential. It's wicked bad! ;)