1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

quickbooks printer setup

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by wewille, Dec 6, 2011.

1. wewille

wewille Senior Member

I'm having trouble lately printing invoices, it always prints in landscape... My forms are setup for portrait. Anybody have this issue before?

2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

You might need to look into the printer settings, and not the setting through quickbooks.

3. wewille

wewille Senior Member

I checked the printer settings and they seem to be ok. Plus if I use microsoft word it prints ok. I even tried to send it to my other laptop and print in portrait from that one to no avail. I think it is with quickbooks,but have no idea where the problem is. Their customer support sucks too.

4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I'm just shooting in the dark, but it's got to be the page setup then or form for the invoices.

5. wewille

wewille Senior Member

I apreciate it white gardens, any ideas are awesome!

6. IDST

IDST Senior Member

try re-installing the printer driver in printer set up in quickbooks. I was having similar issues and that fixed it.

7. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Fixed it, thanks jagext. Did what you said, everything is working. Thanks!

8. IDST

IDST Senior Member

Good deal. I know how friggin anoying that is. it took me three hours to figure it out

9. MACKTRUCK

MACKTRUCK Junior Member

After installing the latest update on QUICKBOOKS 2009, I have been have the same printing issues with my QUICKBOOKS program.

10. MACKTRUCK

MACKTRUCK Junior Member

I will try this solution out. Thanks!!