1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quickbooks/ envelope question

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by CJSLAWNSERVICE, Jan 3, 2011.

CJSLAWNSERVICE Senior Member

Ok so really random question. What envelope do you use to send your quickbooks invoices out? Currently I have been using a " Park 24529" which is a double window self adhesive envelope. Im guessing its no 9 in size. I am finding problems getting the invoices to fit in the window properly and am wondering if a no 10 envelope would be better?
  2. cssjim

cssjim Junior Member
    from CT

3. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I use #9 double windows also, and can get up to 6 pages in them. You can adjust the addresses locations in the layout design or under customize in Quickbooks 2010.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  4. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

#9 and adjust the layout in the templates in Quickbooks. I have found it less expensive to use #9 pre-printed envelopes with one window than the 2 window envelopes. Local printing store prints return address for me at a lower rate than the double window envelopes.
  5. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

We've been using a No.10 single window from Staples and stamp the return address.
  6. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

X2 that is what we did to make it work
    4 1/8 X 9 1/2