1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick video

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Humvee27, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Had some time today as it's raining again so thought I'd post a short video of the TIR3's on the headache rack with the Vertex in the tailights....enjoy

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i249.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/VertexandTIR3s025.flv">
  2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

There are some possibilities on that maybe this weekend or beginning part of next week..Might be the last chance for snow.!!!!
  3. RichG53

Your video won't play ...Whats up ????
  4. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

video is 00:00 seconds long.........

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

works for me
  6. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

hmmm.....don't know why...

don't know guys...it works for me....?
  7. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Works for me too

Sorry I don't know Dodges to well

Is that a 1500 or a 2500?
  8. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

The Video works for Me Looks Great I am beginning to see alot More of Yellow / Amber & White Combo's Light Setups I think with daytime and night time settings the different colors make a person more able to be seen. I work in Snow Removal in the winter and Road Construction in the summer and I am seeing the White / Amber combo's more even on Construction
  9. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

2500....07 Heavy Duty "Snow Chief" package...just basic work truck with 5.7 Hemi with snow plow prep and tow ...I get about 15mpg without load...9mpg with plow and salter on..:)

Thanks...I've been seeing them a lot too...I'm only going to be able to use (legally) the ambers on the road or off to the side here in WI but when plowing I'll have everything on...I do construction too and have been seeing it a lot around the area
  10. RichG53

Now it worked ..Maybe some lag time ??/
  11. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Do you have "B" plates on that

Seems kinda light for a 3/4 ton
  12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. If it was my truck I'd sync the tir 3's on the backrack together so they flash opposite each other, similar to the vertex's in the tail lights. Personally I like faster "strobe" patters so I'd probably do 3 flashes on one side, then 3 on the other, etc.
  13. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Yep, just B...I'm never hauling anything too heavy in the truck as I usually use the dump trailer or go to the dump...our B plates here allow us to haul pretty good amounts....now if I had A's on there I would say too light...but here in WI even with B plates if you get pulled it will depend on your tires and axle rate...it's really strange...I saw a S10 4X4 with 2000 pounds of salt, extended hitch, with a salter on, pulling a trailer, chains dragging, get no tickets because they had 8 ply tires on and upgraded axles....

Yeah, I'm gonna be changing it when I finally get the momentary switch installed...just been too busy....do any of you guys know if the TIR3's and the Vertex can be sync'd together?
  14. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

night video....

Heres an night video of the lights...enjoy..
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i249.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/001.flv">