1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick video out plowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ALarsh, Jan 22, 2007.

1. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Here is a video from the latest storm... Kinda out the window shot and I was holding my phone and steering at the same time.. thats why it is a little bouncy.

Video

[​IMG]

2. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

nice, I snaped a quick video on one of my driveways, the camera went flying off the dash at the end while stacking:dizzy:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=42743

Didn't have any more room on the camera after that, it was already full of pictures

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nice, I love all the videos! I wasnt able to take any this storm because i forgot the camera but at least i can watch all of the ones on here!!

Also are those the boss hid headlights?

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sweet videos. Good music Snowbrd and I like the commentary. LOL :D

5. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Nope, those are the regular lights that boss has on their plows. Boss' stock lights are ample for your average plower.

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

in your picture they look like the color of HIDs. I agree, the lights that come with it are very bright and I have no complaints.

7. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

I agree the boss lights are nice, my Western came with the new Night Hawks, they're excelent, but rathar large!

8. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Good Song in the backround also!

Me and My gang Rascal Flats.

9. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

I can't see the video, I tried saving it but no go.