1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

quick question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ChEc0, Jul 16, 2005.

1. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

Is there a difference on the wiring harness for a '00 k2500 to an '02 k2500???

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

What harness are you talking about? Trailer harness? plow harness, which brand?

Good Luck Mike

3. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

the wiring harness for the plow on a fisher minute mount
    im in the process of buying a 2000gmc 2500 with a plow and the salesman told me today that there is no blade and he has one of off an '02 but he says they might not match up and i know he is giving me the run around so i wanted to know if there was a difference so when he tells me it wont work i can tell him other wise

4. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

i'm not positive but i think the plow side is the same and the only difference is the light harness on the truck.

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

There is a difference in the lighting harness along with the plow lights. If you know what harness type it is (relay or iso module) i can get you ball park prices to make it correct before you tell him your not interested.

6. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

all i know right now is that the one he was gonna try and get me is off of a 2500HD and thats an '02 and he said thats when they changed

7. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Check Fisher's web site!

8. ChEc0

ChEc0 Member

well i got my plow truck now i will get some pics up soon