1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Q?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by albhb3, Feb 17, 2009.

1. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

Just wondering if a boss 9'2 will go on a 02 chevy 2500 HD Crew dosent have that option on there site. Thanks guys

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Well it will, but it would be over the front GAWR. Is yours the 6.0 or the Duramax?? And does it have the plow prep option (if applicable)? You may have a tough time finding a dealer to put it on that truck, due to liability and what not. If you are handy, you can install it yourself. Put a few turns on the t-bars, timbrens and some ballast against the tailgate, and you should be good to go. Just dont beat the piss out of the truck and you shouldnt have an issue

3. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

I am just looking to upgrade a little bit dealer got back to me and it was sold but i do know of a 01 xcab 2500 that boss says that it will fit thats a 6.0 do you think the truck could handle that. it does not have the plow prep on it? Could I do that myself??

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Hope that helps, and Im sure others will chime in with more info

5. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

helps a ton Thank you so much

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

What tom said...

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Not a problem:waving: Glad I could be of service:drinkup: