1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick plow question..

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by KSlandscaper, Nov 9, 2006.

1. KSlandscaper

KSlandscaper Member
    from Kansas

I have an old Meyers ST-90 plow I just painted and am currently re-assembling. When I put the sector up to the plow I noticed there is some side to side play. Is this normal? Or should I buy a few washers to take the play out?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

No washers, but anti seize the living daylights out of the pivot pins when you assemble it.
  3. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

For the life of me I dont know why they dont put zirk/grease fittings on those.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

they do on the replacement pins

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Car doctors right on the money,don't waste your time installing the non greasable pins. Go down to your local Meyer dealer and pick up a set of greasable pins...only about $20.00.
  6. KSlandscaper

KSlandscaper Member
    from Kansas

Ironically I bought new pins before I broke the plow down. Come to find out the pins I removed had the grease zerks and appear to be in good condition. I'll just reuse them. :p