1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Laugh...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turfman76, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Turfman76

Turfman76 Junior Member

In response to what the guy said about parking his plow and how there are so many "plow guys" out there, I just drove by a house, and out in front of this house written on a dry erase board was:
    Driveways Plawed
    Call (his #)
    Ya, I want this guy "plawing" my driveway....
  2. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

That is a highly scientific method of removing snow from a covered terrain. As mere mortals we are not wired to understand the exact processes involved in this procedure. We are just to look and watch in awe at the worlds greatest "plawers"........ :)
  3. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Forgive me but that is an old trick of advertising. If you want somebody to read your sign, misspell a word. Everybody will notice because the critic in us can't help it. Works every time. You read it. I rest my case.
  4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Yeah, but I wouldn't want the garage down the street from me to fix my "transmition" like they advertise they do.
  5. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Why not? Just don't pay him too much mawny.
  6. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

still laffing as I type! :D
  7. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

That is funny.

8. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Im law-fing my awss off !!!!!! :p
  9. jeffwoehrle

jeffwoehrle Member

Printing shop down the road from me has a sign in the window that says "OPEN". On the other side is says "CLOSE".