1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Intro and networking info

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Dirt_Werx, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

Hi guys long time lurker just wanted to reach out and network for this upcoming snow season. I am an independent truck and equipment mechanic in the Metrowest, MA area. I am a factory trained fisher plow and sander technician, along with years of experience and numerous other certifications in diesel truck and equipment repair, welding/fabrication, electrical, brakes, suspension, engines, drive-lines ect. I have an equipped service truck available 24/7 along with shop facilities. I also operate a small trucking company and would like to offer my snow removal services to anyone in need for the up coming season. My plow truck is already committed to priority sites for the season, but i would be more then willing to help anyone with repairs or back ups during and after a storm. I have 6 and 10 wheel roll off trucks available to haul snow and or sand/salt mix during or after events, i can also provide a skid steer to help with loading and removal if required. These trucks can easily haul 10 to 40 cubic yards per load with ease, meaning I can out haul just about anyone 2 to 1. multiple containers are available with each truck to maximize loader efficiency. plus they can be placed on the ground for easy loading with skid steer and compact loaders. I also have 24/7 access to multiple complete hydraulic shops, availability to a complete line of fisher plow parts, cutting edges and misc sander parts. I am used to working 40 plus hour shifts during majior events between plowing, trucking and fixing so don't be afraid to contact me at any point. Send me a PM for a cell number with 24/7 availability.