1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

quick help!!!!!!! NEEDED

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by caddytruck89, Dec 22, 2008.

1. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

Western unimount straight blade . angles right at any plow functiion. Press up plow angles right press left angles , right and so on. Any help would be appreciated

2. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

check for water or bad connection in your grill connector. Or try borrowing a controller from someone and try that.

3. caddytruck89

Already tried controller. Not that.. Any others????

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

poppet spring is broken. need to remove 2 boss plugs on pa block. this can be tricky if you haven't done it. are you familiar with the unit?

5. Mike N

Mike N Senior Member

Had the same problem with mine. There's two or three electric solenoids in the pump body (cant remember exact #, having a brain fart at the moment), the longest one is bad. Part cost me $75 and was simple to install.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  6. caddytruck89

Thanks mike.

7. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

i had the same problem with my ultramount

the solenoid he was talking about is the S3 valveand yes its easy to change, they also changed my poppet valve and that didnt fix,,, we figured out that it was my cab command controller, the little graphite pad on the circuit board were worn ,,, needless to say it has costed me 435bucks to find out,,,,good luck:rolleyes: