1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

quick hello from norton lawn care

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by slimquinella, Jan 10, 2012.

1. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

Hey guys kinda new to plowsite. i've been a member of the lawnsite for a bit.
    I just started plowing on my own this year, but i have been plowing with another company for a number of years. This past year the guy i plowed for wanted to get out and he offered me his clients, i paid for the ones i wanted and he sold off the other ones.
    I'm pumped to be on my own, but am rather disapointed by the lack of snow we have now, but i guess it's because i purchased a plow and i cursed the rest of the guys in the area!

My Name is Dave and the company name is Norton Lawn Care. I'm 31 years old and married to my beautiful wife Kalina. I live in southern maine. We have two pugs named Romeo, and Bailey.
    i've owned my own business for 5 years now, i'm looking forward to getting to know you all by your posts in here.ussmileyflag

2. perrysee

perrysee Senior Member

nice to meet you Dave

3. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

thanks nice to meet you too

4. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

Hey Dave. Welcome to thesite. Where about's in Maine are you located? My sister lives in Freeport and is looking for a plow service.

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Hello Dave........Welcome....:salute:....:waving:

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site, Lots of smart people here.

7. slimquinella

slimquinella Member
    from maine

Mayor i live about an hour south of your sister in Wells so i can`t get to her, but when i become the biggest contractor in maine i'll give her a discount.