1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Coupler Hooks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by sprinklertitan, Feb 21, 2012.

1. sprinklertitan

sprinklertitan Junior Member

I am looking to fabricate an angle blade to fit a wheel loader. I was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase or have either the cat i.t. hooks made or the female acs coupler plate? any advice would be appreciated.

2. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

A good metal fab shop should do the trick. We used Ebling in Grand Rapids a number of times for the very same project you described.

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

CAT dealer. Sure it may cost a few bucks extra but it will be what you want not something you hope will work.

4. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

2012-01-08 11.18.33.jpg

Something like this? Was on a JCB so standard skid attachments could be used.

2012-01-08 11.18.33.jpg

5. sprinklertitan

sprinklertitan Junior Member

Thanks for the feedback, I was trying to avoid going to the cat dealer because I know i will have to shell out extra cash. I will give Ebling a call in the morning, and gusdust that attachment is pretty slick i have never seen anything like that before.
    Thanks again.

6. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

We had that made for an articulating tele handler JCB. Cost a few bucks. No longer have the JCB so might get rid of it. It might have to be re-vamped to fit another loader. Have to check in to that.