1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick connects (plug)

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by DAFFMOBILEWASH, Nov 28, 2007.

1. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone no where Actic got the wiring connecters from?(plug for joystick to truck) Putting another plow truck together and making a harness. If they got the plug from a ez source (chev by example) make it a cut and splice. Making it easy to change/swap out a bad controler. If not I'll just make my own coversion kit. Didn't want to splice into the newer Joystick controler.

Thanks for thinking..

DAFF

2. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

you could try vehicle venture since they deal with arctic, they might be able to help you out.... i just noticed that it says your from windsor so i figure you would know where that is

3. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Putting together a cheap beater truck. Have lots of extra parts left over from previous projects blades pumps mounting harnesses everything but the wiring kit. Made one for a friend a few years back and using a quickconnect from a scrap truck, worked great. Now I wanted to do the same but for using a factory style quickconnect for a joystick controler.

The total project pricetag including truck plow safty e-test and plates/taxes will be under 2000.00. Not including my time. More less this will be a backup/sidewalk machine. Ya I know I could of seen Brian over at V.V. but didn't want to blow my budget on some wires. If I am not mistaken the wire set not including lights was almost $400.00 a few years back.

Thanks for your help

DAFF