1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Books Which One To Buy ???

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by cobra333, Dec 4, 2006.

1. cobra333

cobra333 Junior Member

Which Quick Book Guys .... For Accounting Contractor 2007 Or Accounant 2007 There Are 2 Different Kinds That I Would Buy Which One You Guys Buy .. Damn 350 Dollars Lot Of Money

2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Simple Start.

More than you'll ever need but theres better more userfriendly programs out there. I am sure.

I have QB SS and dont use it. Cant get my head around it yet.

3. Runner

Runner Senior Member

I think the regular QB Pro is like the most common, isn't it?

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Pro is the way to go!

5. Snoflo

Snoflo Member

We use QB Pro Edition and QB Point of sale. They are bar none one of the best integrated software systems on the market and they perform well across networks. Expensive? sure but not so much compared to having a software technician write a tailored program for you.

And if it is confusing pay the tech support for $50.00 a month for the first few months till ya get the hang of it. The tech people can walk ya through anything.

6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

what to buy ?

I just purchased the quickbooks contractor 2007 upgraded from 2003 So I can email my bills and keep up with my equipment. I also looked at the blizzard Buster but it would not do or I could not get it to do all the things I wanted . I called to talk to them but after 5 mins of a machine I hung up and went out and got the QB 2007,so my vote is for Quick Books

Ray Grimes
    The Inclement Weather Contractor

7. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Ray

Any big differences between the 03 and 07 versions????

8. FCLCinMaine

FCLCinMaine Member
    from Maine

I use QB Enterprise solutions..love it