1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

quick 810 fitment question

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Detroitdan, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Will a 2007 model 810 mount on my 97 truck with the existing 99 model plow subframe? I may have found a good deal on one, no truckside parts at all. Just wondering if I can hook up and drive away or will I need to change anything.
  2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

How many plugs does your 99 have? Didn't some of the early 810's have 2 plugs?

At any rate, it will still be a PH1 plow, so the undercarriage will work fine.
  3. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Dan, you can use your 99 truckside mount, but you'll need to make some changes to your truckside harness to make it work. You will need a truck side solenoid, and you need an additional + wire to the power hitch. You will also need a on off on switch on the controller instead of just an on off, as the 99 used.

PM me if you need further details for clarity.