1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

questions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by rfed32, Nov 28, 2006.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

so i had talked to the guy i subed for last year in oct. we talked about plowing and what i was going to do money and all that stuff...so we both said ok good to go...its not right b4 dec. ive been callin him for the past two weeks and no answer no call back and leaving messages....

got a call from my cuz they need trucks on a lot...should i go with him or wait out for this other guy...im gettin tired of playin these games....my cuz is givin me what i want and more money...

2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

id follow the money. since you cant get ahold of the guy leave him a message telling him youre working for someone else now because he didnt respond. if he calls back tell him you are getting more money now, if he matches then youll have your pick of employers.

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Leave one more message thats it's urgent for him to get back with you, and only leave him 24 hrs. to get back, if no responce then move on.

4. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I agree, leave one more message and work with you cuz. It's not worth the time or loss of money if you decide to wait for the other guy and he never gets back to you.